Macmillan Cancer Support Fundraiser
Lenses of Croydon is supporting Macmillan Cancer Support to help raise funds as part of this year’s Macmillan Coffee Morning.
We’ve come up with a unique way for photographers to get involved.
Send us an image that you’re happy to donate in support of Macmillan, and we will place it on an 11oz coffee cup, then you or anyone else can buy a cup with your image printed directly on it. You can also have a look through the other entries on our LoC shop and purchase other cups that you like to make a set.
All of the profits will be going directly to Macmillan so the more you buy the more you help.
We hope to see you at the LoC coffee morning event on Sunday 25th October, 11:30am with your LoC/Macmillan coffee cup.
How it works :
To enter your image please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your image.
Once the image is approved your cup will be added to the LoC shop for you to purchase, and hopefully others will love your image and purchase a few too.
Once purchased your order will be sent to our production company and your mug will be created and posted directly to you, you should receive your order in 3-5 working days.
Your image can be one that was captured on a professional camera or one captured with a phone camera, there are no restrictions on image type or gear.
We do have a few rules.
- Images must be owned by the person submitting them, we cannot print for which you do not own the copyright.
- Images must meet decency standards, if you can’t post it on Instagram or Facebook we won’t accept it (LoC have the final say).
- Images must be complete (we cannot/will not edit images, we print what we receive)
- Images must have a minimum resolution of 300 DPI
- One entry per person, we wish we could take as many as possible but unfortunately the process is very time consuming so this isn’t possible.
If you have any questions please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com